Throughout biblical times and the history of the church, men have been used by God to play an important part in his plan for salvation. Psa. 133v1 states; ‘How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.’ To this end, the aim of Gateway’s ‘Men of Honour’ is to provide opportunities for fellowship and service for men of all ages.
Our Mission & Activities
- Teaching men about the good news (the Gospel of Christ)
- Teaching and encouraging men to be godly
- Discipleship and education of men through Bible study and fellowship
- Create and build Christian role models for men of all ages
- Reaching out to non-believing men through sports and other activities
- Building fellowship among men
- Supporting the goals and vision of Gateway Community Church
We use a combination of formal and informal meetings to share information and give the opportunity to serve God, serve each other and Gateway Community Church. Sessions are open to members and non-members alike – All are welcome.